PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At Me a problem when I go to bed a nose it is incorporated, as...

Lena
27.06.2004, 22:47
Hello the doctor! At Me a problem when I go to bed a nose it is incorporated, as at cold, in the morning gradually all prodit. The doctor has diagnosed me a chronic hypertrophic rhinitis then has been appointed or nominated elektrofarez with gidrokartizonovoj ointment 10, effect any. Then decomposition of the bottom nasal conchas has been made two foreign ultrozvukovaja, nothing has changed. poskazhite please what to do or make further thankful in advance for the answer.

David
29.06.2004, 06:33
To you where did or made? In Moscow? I ask because me too taka a problem. neznaju what to do or make: (

If that write tariely@mail. ru

Leshkova E.J.
29.06.2004, 09:47
Whether there is at you an allergy on something? Whether there Is a pathology in the field of adnexal or additional sinuses of a nose? Now there are many various variants of treatment of a chronic rhinitis. Without an ENT of survey on the Internet it is difficult to me to give concrete references. Try to consult to the otolaryngologist in occasion of reception of such preparations as nazoneks or fliksonaze.