PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To 15 years has transferred or carried a genyantritis. After treatment a status uluchshilos...

Arthur
28.06.2004, 12:11
Hello!
To 15 years has transferred or carried a genyantritis. After treatment the status has improved, and in couple of years there was a rhinitis which I can not cure till now (now to me 23). Already also corrected a nasal septum, and on any US and lasers went - nothing helps or assists (punctures never did or made). The nose is constantly incorporated (naturally, that in the winter this problem becomes aggravated). Prompt, I can undertake what else measures for treatment?

D.m.n. V.I.Kochenov.
29.06.2004, 05:36
COLD AGAINST ECOLOGICAL ILLNESS or DISEASE OF THE NOSE.
Your nose constantly breathes insufficiently well, is as though incorporated without temperature at a normal general or common status, that opens one another polovinka, at times arises shchekotanie in a nose and repeated chihanie, watery contents are allocated, at times at an inclination follow literally trickle of type of water.
It is a vasculomotor rhinitis. More likely a functional status of a nose - at all illness or disease. This consequence or investigation of environmental contamination, therefore, to some extent, suffer practically all. 50 years ago such illness or disease at all was not. Now our nose is compelled or forced to carry out more activly the physiological role, tries to not pass or miss, humidify, clear and warm undesirable air. Thus venous vessels extend
The best method of treatment cryotherapy, UZ decomposition. Cryotherapy consists in influence by an applicator at the temperature close to a minus 200 hailstones. With, on the certain zones of a mucosa in a nasal cavity after local anesthesia. These zones are reflexogenic for normalization of a tonus of respiratory ways. Therefore treatment by a cold is shown and at a bronchial asthma. Without any Novocainum thus are broken off or lacerated pathological nervno-reflex arches (on Ukhtomsky), t. To. The nervous fiber the first perishes after freezing, and is restored gradually already without pathological changes. The mucosa in these frozen places simply completely is updated, therefore in Germany procedure have directly named regenerative cryotherapy. Are updated voloskovye cells of a false skin of a nose, means it is possible to improve a status atrofirovannoj mucous. The main thing - vessels which are a basis zalozhennosti a nose pori this disease collapse or are blasted. After deep freezing vessels extend less, air passes or takes place freely.
At an allergic component of a rhinitis mucous a nose represents itself as a complement which connects or bridges allergen and an antibody, this complex stimulates a vasodilatation. After freezing a complex antigen-komplement-the antibody becomes foreign to an organism, and remains on a place - the individualized inoculation against an allergy is carried out. Antibodies in an organism start to be developed or produced already against it or this devitalizirovannogo the pathological complex, being by a basis of illness or disease. Thus, cryotherapy is an inoculation against your own allergy.
Similar etiological and simultaneously gentle self-healing of a method starting natural mechanisms more is not present. Cryotherapy can be made very gently (and it or this happens quite enough), she can be and surgical holodovoj the operation directed in basic on the destruction of nasal conchas - kriokonhotomiej. Cryotherapy can be repeated as is wished many times, she does not give a cicatrization, an atrophy. However the tendency of predilection to the expressed vascular reactions in a nasal cavity completely cannot be liquidated. To not be ill or sick with a vasculomotor rhinitis, it was necessary to be born 100 years ago.
About treatment by an extreme cold it is possible to esteem in addition on my site http: // kriol. boom. ru Record on reception on bodies (8312 39 69 07 and 35 58 17.