PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! To mine to the little son 1, 5 months and at us such problem - with...

Valentine
27.06.2004, 06:39
Hello the Doctor! To mine to the little son 1, 5 months and at us such problem - is constantly hammered nosik. Nasal passages I clean every day and I shall not tell or say, that they are strongly hammered but inside (gde-that in a nasopharynx) at it or him constantly bubbles. It is especially strongly hammered nosik at daybreak, up to such degree that to him is difficult to breathe. In this case I dig in or I instill to him nazivin for babies on 1 2 drops in each nostril. The nursery pediator looked us at presence of cold and a rhinitis, has told or said, that anything at us is not present. Whether asked deterioration or uludshenie will observe, has passed or has taken place 2 weeks that has not changed. Problems have begun gde-that with 2 h week vozrosta. Advise please that it is possible to make and as pomoch to the little son. Zaranie to you it is grateful.

Balashova T.L.
27.06.2004, 10:19
Valentine, to drip such small child of a drop in nosik (even for babies) is not an output or exit. It is necessary to understand, why such occurs or happens and to liquidate the reason of so long rhinitis. You need to be shown the child detstkomu otorinolaringologu.