PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After transferred or carried on legs or foots ORVI not prohoidt a rhinitis. Sobestvenno a rhinitis...

Anna
26.06.2004, 13:27
After transferred or carried on legs or foots ORVI not prohoidt a rhinitis. Sobestvenno the rhinitis does not disturb me, as zalozhennosti I do not feel and I breathe normally, easily vysmarkivajus but very much the cheek, a gum or gingiva hurts, gives to an ear from the right party or side. And the ear periodically pawns. The husband speaks, it is a genyantritis. Never anything similar was also any drops did not use. Whether it is necessary to go with such signs to loru and if yes, whether that it is possible to address in rajonnnuju an out-patient department, or it is necessary to go to the special centers at once? How much or As far as it can be serious?

Zlotnikov K.L.
27.06.2004, 00:34
Anna, your husband can be right, it is necessary to address to an ENT to the doctor for survey, vozhmozhno it is necessary to make a roentgen. To address in paradise. p-ku you certainly can. If there something is not pleasant, come on consultation to me.