PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, tell or say, and discontinuing respiration is connected with zahlebyvaniem? I did not notice...

Again Irina
19.06.2004, 16:48
The doctor, tell or say, and discontinuing respiration is connected with zahlebyvaniem? I did not notice, that I choke also noticed nobody, that at me after calm such status as you have described begins.
That that I as - would wake up that pochemu-that seems to me that I do not breathe, it is possible to name this terrible formulation of illness or disease,
When the person can die?
Differently such status of respiratory standstill is one of forms zahlebyvanija?
Whether it is possible to name zahlebyvaniem that I two times have sighed in a dream without an exhalation, why has woken up.
And second time I can has sighed when has woken up...
Precisely I do not remember, but how looks or appears zahlebyvanie?
Thanks for the competent answer!!

Kuharkin A.I.
22.06.2004, 20:56
Prevryvanie respiration and the movement of a thorax similar to an inspiration, but without poptoka air is is apnoe about which we speak. As the most dangerous status. Zahlebyvanie, others sipomy is a description of very subjective sensations often applied by patients, but not otrazhiajushchee shorts of process. Therefore not on it or this diagnostics is under construction. Except for that with doubtful cases it is possible to spend polisomnografiju is will place points on i.