PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One week ago, I have had been ill with an angina. And in some days after vyzdorovle...

Victoria
20.06.2004, 09:32
One week ago, I have had been ill with an angina. And in some days after convalescence, at me the throat again was ill. The doctor has told or said, that at me a pharyngitis + chronic tonzilit. Also has suggested me to treat tonsils, as they at me in bad condition and if will not help or assist to remove. Whether I wished to ask it is possible to manage one treatment? Also what to do or make with tonzilitom (how to treat)?

The anonym
21.06.2004, 05:36
www. kriol. boom. ru look or see a site, alternative tonziloektomii.

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
22.06.2004, 02:13
Thanks (on I know to that) shchza a positive estimation of cryotherapy, propagation of a method. TO DELETE OR TO NOT DELETE? HERE In WHAT the QUESTION.
Presence of adenoides at the child is norm or rate, at any inflammation adenoides increase temporarily or are temporarily enlarged, they carry out the physiological immunologic role, infectious agents new to a growing organism study or investigate, find adequate ways of natural struggle against microbes and viruses. Without it or this high-grade immunity cannot be generated. Whether so logically to delete adenoides in general? No, what for to deprive with the child of an organ who protects it or him? Let's recommend chop off a finger if the splinter has got!
The same reasonings concern or touch also palatine tonsils. Thanks God, them already delete in hundreds times less often, than, say, about 20 years ago. And adenoides continue to cut, not having thought of their value or meaning;importance for an organism as a whole. And already many parents were convinced, that operation an adenotomy does not solve a problem. The adenoiditis is saved. After repeated operations cicatrixes in a nasopharynx which remain for ever are formed and in general are incurable.
Means - it is necessary to treat an adenoiditis, to help or assist adenoides to work. Even 3 degree of augmentation of a nasopharyngeal tonsil if the nose vse-taki periodically breathes freely, norm or rate. It is necessary to warn acute catarrhal diseases after which adenoides increase temporarily or are temporarily enlarged and longly do not come to the initial size. I consider or count as the best method which I propagandize and daily I apply more than 20 years, cryotherapy - influence at ultralow temperature is very short-term in a throat and a nasal cavity. I carry out it under easy or light;mild local anesthesia, it not surgery, and therapy by an extreme cold. Simply - extreme zakalivanie the top respiratory ways, stimulating immunity... At children (at all children) it is necessary to repeat such procedure yearly or a floor of year for prophylaxis of cold, ORVI, anginas. It improves, accelerates job of all tonsils including adenoides on struggle against an infection, are not present an inflammation - there is no augmentation of a tonsil. And with the medical purpose when the chronic adenoiditis has developed, immunostimulirujushchuju cryotherapy it is necessary to repeat 2 3 times with an interval in a month.
Except for it or this (I shall share medical secrets) - in the evenings shine in a nose to the child laser red ukazkoj minutes on 10 from each party or side. + 1 day in a week (Sunday) each hour dig in or instill an interferon in a nose (it is possible timogen) on 1 drop within day 1 ampoule iskapajte. And in case of an exacerbation in a nasopharynx make an admixture of medicines which are in any drugstore, - Dioxydinum 4, 0 + an adrenaline 3, 0 + an emulsion of Hidrocortizonum 1 2, 0 + Dimexidum - is literally 2 3 drops. To dig in or instill 2 times a day laying and with the head thrown back as much as possible on 1 2 drops in each half of nose and in such position to lay 3 5 minutes, to not jump up and to not run.
Come to us on cryotherapy (at us the original technique - simply and quickly, painlessly, more precisely so anybody does not treat, only in Dusseldorf one ENT the doctor). The period of frequent colds at the child needs to be gone through, passed or be gone through, taken place through it or him it is useful also for him, it is the period of formation of high-grade immunity. It is noticed, that those to that from all did or made inoculations who in the childhood and in youth cold practically did not hurt or be ill;be sick, are deprived high-grade immunity and earlier fall or are ill with a cancer. And adenoides by 13 14 years disappear, carried out of the problem or task, at their adults are not present.