PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 24 years, and I a year Four I am ill or sick chronic tonzili...

Nikita
19.06.2004, 18:16
Hello! To me 24 years, and I a year
Four I am ill or sick chronic tonzilitom. Recently
Exacerbations - but anything have begun, that has advised
The doctor, does not help or assist. Both rinsed or gargled a throat, and went on heatings - all how much in vain. Besides often increase or are enlarged and lymphonoduses on a neck hurt.
Question the first: whether excision of tonsils will help or assist? And
Question of the second: where it is possible to pass or take place careful
Inspection and to receive the qualified consultation? Because the doctors in hospital
Speak a miscellaneous and I any more do not believe them. And in general,
What do or make in such situation? Please,
Respond

E.J.Leshkova
20.06.2004, 23:05
From a question not clearly, whether washed out to you in an ENT a cabinet or study palatine tonsils since it is the most effective method of conservative treatment of an adenoid disease (especially vacuum lavage). Sometimes before treatment the smear from separated in lacunas undertakes and sensitivity to antibiotics is defined or determined. Then after a vacuum lavage, a tonsil are washed out already by the medicine which has been picked up after the taken smear. If you live in Moscow, can consult in an out-patient department "MOSITALMED" (Arbat, 28, phone of registry 956-17-67, 956-17-68). Services paid. Operation is shown when there is no effect from konservatinoj therapy.