PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 22 years. 2, 5 weeks ago I have caught a cold, but there is enough bys...

Alexey
17.06.2004, 16:06
Hello! To me 22 years. 2, 5 weeks ago I have caught a cold, but have quickly enough recovered, only the rhinitis still longly did not give rest. Now he almost has absolutely passed or has absolutely taken place, the nose normally breathes, though smells very weakly I distinguish. But when I breathe through a nose, I feel a dyscomfort, such impression, that air becomes any diabrotic and burning, in the evenings the head a little hurts. Tell or say, whether is it a sign of the beginning of any more serious disease and how it or this can be avoided?

The doctor of an ENT V.I.Kochenov.
19.06.2004, 04:38
After an acute inflammation in a nasal cavity the period of dryness, giperestezii can be marked or celebrated.
Butter or Oil shchipovnika in a nose on 1 to 2 3 times a week. All will pass or take place quickly.

Leshkova E.J.
20.06.2004, 20:04
Necessarily consult at LOR-the doctor. You should make the roentgenogram of adnexal or additional sinuses of a nose for exception of a genyantritis, a frontal sinusitis.