PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 21 year. Three years ago the doctor has diagnosed adenoides 2 items, hronichesk...

Marina
18.06.2004, 00:58
To me 21 year. Three years ago the doctor has diagnosed adenoides 2 items, an adenoid disease. I have refused operative treatment. At me such question, two weeks ago I have started to accept a homeopathic agent " Iov-the kid " (" adenoides without a knife "). That you will tell or say about this preparation, how much or as far as it can be effective at my age. Can to me it is necessary to accept the increased dose? Thankful in advance.

Soldatskij J.L.
19.06.2004, 15:12
It seems to me, that this preparation in your case of effect will not give. In occasion of an adenoid disease it is meaningful a minimum 2 times a year to run courses of conservative treatment - a lavage of lacunas of tonsils, a physiotherapy. Adenoides 2 st at your age happen rather seldom, they are desirable for removing (if they - former greater or big), including as one of methods of treatment hr. A tonsillitis. From homeopathic preparations some months are better limfomiozot on 10 kap h 3 times a day for 30 mines up to meal or tonzillotren on 1 t h 4 times a day.

Marina
19.06.2004, 21:46
Many thanks for advice or council.

alla
20.06.2004, 17:12
To my child of 7 years. Often (2 times a year) are ill or sick with a catarral otitis though all begins with a usual rhinitis. The doctor advises to remove adenoides (1 2 degree). Whether advise, please, it is possible any medicinal, or homeopathic agents to him to help or assist? Nasal respiration (when is not ill or sick) normal. Thankful in advance.