PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! For the period since April, 2nd of this year my daughter (17) perene...

Katya
17.06.2004, 09:52
Hello, the doctor! For the period since April, 2nd of this year my daughter (17) has transferred or carried 4 (!!!!) Relapse of a lacunar angina, three from which already were a peritonsillitis (two times it was spoken about formation paratonzilljarnogo an abscess). Thus, only five times for one and a half month. During illness or disease we addressed to different doctors, which everything as one, antibiotics from group of cephalosporins as it is peroral appointed or nominated, and in the form of v/m of injections. Each time was available a positive effect, there was an imaginary convalescence, but, in 2 4 days after the termination or discontinuance of a course, all siptomy a peritonsillitis came back. At last, yesterday results of crop have been received - lots or plenties Enterococcus faecalis which, in according to instructions to all medicines applied by us, is steady against cephalosporins have been found out. Now we finish the fifth course of treatment by cephalosporins, and very much it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion - as you think, that we now can do or make - whether it is necessary to pass to radically new antibiotic corresponding or meeting ours enterokokku that nakonets-that to recover even for any time and if yes on what. And also, whether such multimonthly antibioticotherapia is dangerous?
Many thanks for the answer.

Boris
18.06.2004, 15:19
Yes it is necessary to pass to other preparations. I, would recommend you gargle Koloidnym silver - 3 % - 6 times day

Zlotnikov K.L.
20.06.2004, 01:48
Katya, at yours docherm hr. dekompensirovannyj a tonsillitis. Surprises the nonprofessional attitude or relation spetsialistov-paratonzilljarnyj an abscess is the absolute indication for operatsii-to excision of tonsils, and spent treatment by antibiotics privolit to a dysbacteriosis on a background of absent effect in region of tonsils. The resume: stop "experiments" with the child, podgotovts it or her to operation, spend it or her and zabudte about a problem.