PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hurted or Was ill;Was sick hr. A tonsillitis. This spring in March cut out tonsils. Since then nesko...

Vadim
14.06.2004, 16:12
Hurted or Was ill;Was sick hr. A tonsillitis. This spring in March cut out tonsils. Since then some times hurted or was ill;was sick, well, like ORZ, but quickly passed or took place. Any muck has now begun. On signs that was before operation is similar. Already gde-that month temperature in second half of day 37 37.2. Constantly I cough. Sometimes I cough more, sometimes it is less, sometimes a throat, sometimes it is a little below - gde-that in district of a trachea then there is a sputum. When a throat - dry tussis such. A status not that very morbid, but it is far not vigorous. Heart, like, does not disturb, unlike that was at a tonsillitis. Was at the doctor, he to me has appointed or nominated Biseptolum, antigrippin, a gargle there everyone. It has started to be treated gde-that two weeks ago. Tried to rinse or gargle a sage, Calendulae, evkaliptom. I drink tincture ehinatsei, vitamins. In general, does not help or assist. What to do or make?

Arhipova J.V.
16.06.2004, 20:25
Replace reception of Biseptolum on amoksiklav 1000 on 1 tablet two times day (7 days), Nistatinum on 500000 ed four times day (10 days), Suprastinum on 1 tab with night (7 days), to drip butter or oil two times in a nose (any, except for sunflower - it dries), limfomiozot on 20 kap on a glass of water three times a day, gargles and vitamins can be left

Olga
19.06.2004, 15:27
I wish to share the experience of disposal of a genyantritis. Within a year to me constantly did or made punctures, but improvements came for a short while. Casually in a drugstore to me have advised a German homeopathic preparation "TSinnabsin". Has passed or has taken place 6 years. And now at a rhinitis I accept this preparation. To me helps or assists.