PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has received a bruise in area of a throat and a thorax, therefore at once...

Oksana
17.06.2004, 03:30
Has received a bruise in area of a throat and a thorax therefore the voice at once was gone. In 10 days has addressed to the doctor, t. To. Has understood, that by itself it will not pass or not take place - the voice did not appear. The doctor - an ENT has defined or determined assimetriju vocal chords. Already three weeks has passed or has taken place from the moment of a trauma, but the voice does not appear in any way. What to me to do or make and than it can threaten me? Whether operation is necessary? Can be in your practice such happened or was possible?

Balashova T.L.
17.06.2004, 19:30
Oksana what the doctor speaks, what plan assimmetrija voice cords or crimps? There Is their mechanical damage and disturbance of anatomy, or a paresis and assimmetrija is defined or determined at a phonation, or...? In what it is expressed?

Svetlana
18.06.2004, 23:52
Hello Oksana. Very much I sympathize with you, I too do not have voice. Was gone not at once, and in due course. Now rhonchial very much. Passed or took place treatment in Peter Lor NII-has not helped or assisted. Write please, where and as you are treated also what results.
Store or Keep you the God.