PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Tell or say, please, that it is possible to suspect at such thin with...

The anonym
17.06.2004, 16:19
Hello. Tell or say, please, that it is possible to suspect at such thin knock of a head (as though the alarm clock ticks). He appears only at walking: in the mornings, approximately through 40 minutes after rise from bed when I go to walk with a dog, and sometimes in the evenings when I go from job or besides I walk with a dog. Proceeds not longly: only 8 10 seconds, but, can, will repeat. Also very much often gravity in a frontal part of a head, the frequent headaches localized both in a frontal part, and in a nape (at a swallowing in a nape even sometimes appear as spastic strictures) is observed; sometimes at walking the head (even it is necessary to stop that "has not brought", sometimes sitting on job behind a computer is turned: all starts to departure). Sometimes podtashnivaet, but, I think, it is m.. It is connected with frequent lowered or "slipshimsja" pressure (110/70, 105/75 80). To me and, to tell the truth, me it frightens 25 years. 1. How to check up, what with me? 2. What it is necessary to hand over analyses, m.., to make any certain researches? 3. Than it can threaten me? And more one question. 4. At my sister the raised or increased pressure (130 140/85 90). Every morning she rises with a headache and with sensation, that internal organs as though hold apart it or her. In general at it or her predisposition to povysh. To pressure. And whether there are any methods of prophylaxis of vessels of a brain? And whether it can help or assist with the given situation?

O.V.Veselago, otonevrolog
17.06.2004, 22:56
In spite of the fact that you in not that conference, I think, that I can respond you. Most likely, no trouble at you is not present and it is a question about vegeto-a vascular dystonia. But the exact diagnosis can be put only after inspection at the neuropathologist or otonevrologa. Can be additional inspections be required. To your sister I recommend to address to the therapist for correction of arterial pressure. Olga Viktorovna, grutas@online. ru