PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, advise what to do or make, please. At the child (to the son 4 go...

Natasha
16.06.2004, 05:59
The dear doctor, advise what to do or make, please. At the child (to the son 4 years), as a result of the transferred or carried angina, completely a stuffy nose (it to last the third week), do not help or assist lavages, zakapyvanija and heatings of a nose. Our divisional ENT now on the sick-list, and I am afraid, that was not worse to the child and there were no complications on an ear. To breathe cannot at all at night, rattles, chokes. Help or assist advice or council.

Matveev Konstantin amatv2@freelines.ru
16.06.2004, 23:35
Hello. Do not tighten or delay on a visit to LOR-to the doctor. Probably on a background of the transferred or carried angina at your child the adenoiditis (that och has become aggravated. Often meets at children of younger age). One heatings and zakapyvanijami, here you will not help or assist. Success.

(812 3162888 SPb of scientific research institute of an ear, throats, a nose and speech.

Doctor V.I.Kochenov
17.06.2004, 11:38
It is necessary to warn acute catarrhal diseases after which adenoides increase temporarily or are temporarily enlarged and longly do not come to the initial size. I consider or count as the best method which I propagandize and daily I apply, cryotherapy - influence at the temperature which is coming nearer to - 200 hailstones With, it is very short-term in a throat and a nasal cavity. It is not sick, it not surgery, and therapy by an extreme cold. Simply - extreme zakalivanie the top respiratory ways, stimulating immunity... At children such procedure (I consider or count, that at all children) is necessary will repeat yearly or pol-year for prophylaxis, and with the medical purpose 2 3 times in a month. Except for it or this is in the evenings shine in a nose to the child laser red ukazkoj minutes on 10 from each party or side. + 1 day in a week (Sunday) each hour to dig in or instill an interferon in a nose (it is possible timogen) on 1 drop within day 1 ampoule iskapat. And in case of an exacerbation in a nasopharynx make an admixture of medicines which are in any drugstore, - Dioxydinum 4, 0 + an adrenaline 3, 0 + an emulsion of Hidrocortizonum 1 2, 0 + Dimexidum - is literally 2 3 drops. I give out the firm secret, let use all. To dig in or instill 2 times a day laying and with the head thrown back as much as possible on 1 2 drops in each half of nose and in such position to lay 3 5 minutes, to not jump up and to not run. Come on cryotherapy (at us the original technique - simply and quickly, painlessly, more so anybody does not do or make, only in Dusseldorf - to Germany one ENT the doctor) + these references = and there will be no problems. However the period of frequent colds at the child needs to be gone through, passed or be gone through, taken place through it or him it is useful also for him, it is the period of formation of high-grade immunity. It is noticed, that those to that from all did or made inoculations who in the childhood and in youth cold practically did not hurt or be ill;be sick, are deprived high-grade immunity and earlier fall or are ill with a cancer. And adenoides by 13 14 years disappear, carried out of the problem or task, at their adults are not present.