PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! At me the tonsillitis, is more than year did or made back...

Anna
17.06.2004, 03:46
Hello, the dear doctor! At me the tonsillitis, is more than year did or made minioperatsiju by the laser back cauterized a tonsil, t. To. Disturbed fuses and all. I am ill or sick very seldom, whence he at me in general has undertaken? And the second question: at present has just caught a cold and on tonsils there was already a scurf (on right more), such earlier was not. Advise, please, than to rinse or gargle a throat at such exacerbations what to spend on drink, etc.??? It turns out, what operation was in vain? Has not helped or assisted??? First I went to the doctor on procedures, but now there is no time and opportunities. Many thanks!

Zlotnikov K.L.
17.06.2004, 07:06
Anna, treatment lazero hr. tonzillita-a usual advertising gimmick on which very much people often "sink down". Illness or disease in fact anywhere from you is not has left, and has only a little hidden. If there are scurfs, temperatura-most likely it is an angina, necessary to be treated by antibiotics, etc. pr-tami. To rinse or gargle a throat it is possible geksoralom, Dioxydinum in delution.