PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The lovely doctor! pozhalusta, prompt what to do or make. At the son in 21 year has appeared h...

HOPE
15.06.2004, 11:54
The lovely doctor! pozhalusta, prompt what to do or make. The son in 21 year had an adenoid disease. Earlier practically there were no anginas (except for the anginas accompanying a mononucleosis in the age of 8 years). For last year he has transferred or carried an angina in April. Hardly enough. Tonsils have been very increased only from the left party or side, fuses, even trailing and with white scurfs were visible. Treatment has been appointed or nominated with some delay, t. To. The ENT in an out-patient department regional did not accept without record even with the expressed angina and temperature. Within 10 days the son accepted amoksitsiklin, rinsed or gargled each half an hour a solution furatsillina (2 tablets on a glass), klaritin. He allergik, at it or him prolabs the mitral valve and the open oval window. Has passed or has taken place 3 months and now the same begins again, only the proside is less and while there is no temperature, is increased a submandibular lymphonodus. What it is possible to make? Whether I do not know it is possible to accept again antibiotics through such short term and if it is necessary what and in what dosage. Whether it is effective bioparoks. In advance it is very grateful.

The doctor of an ENT V.I.Kochenov.
15.06.2004, 15:58
While can apply bioparoks, gargles with grasses with addition of peroxide of Hydrogenium, to suck Sebidinum. Fuses should be washed simply arms or hand of the doctor. I recommend krioterpiju sm/kriol. boom. ru
Hardly above clause or article about treatment is presented to conferences hr. A tonsillitis a cold. We shall make.