PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! Here 1 year I am am disturbed with feeling komka in a drink or pharynx...

Evgenie, 27 years
13.06.2004, 07:13
Hello, the Doctor!
Here 1 year me the feeling komka in a drink or pharynx, and, judging pooshchushchenijam disturbs, it there where the nasopharynx passes in a stomatopharynx. (sensations similar to how we sglatyvaem drops which we dig in or we instill in a nose at cold, with that only a difference, that at me these sensations are constant: (All time would be desirable sglatyvat, and sglatyvaetsja.. (in the morning strongly stuffy nose and in a throat accumulates something in lots or plenties) I sleep well: I breathe a nose, to breathe to me it, basically, does not stir or prevent, but frames nervousness: any sensation of a tumour
Was at Lora
Has ENT looked or seen me and anything there has not found (in general anything that could cause this feeling
komka) has found only chronic tonzilit and all! Has directed me to the neurologist
(Has told or said, what is it at me to nervous ground). The neurologist has told or said, that at me a neurosis (, ostensibly, muscles squeeze it a pharynx iz-for reductions), has written out to me atarax and a muscular relaxant for the night and has sent to do or make uzi shchitovidki and a roentgen cervical
Department. .shchetovidka almost in norm or rate (in everyone a case the endocrinologist has told or said, that then komok would be below, and at me he it is very high)...
Saw all lekarstva-a relaxant and Atarax, but sensations have not passed or have not taken place absolutely! Has listened already so much diagnoses and opinions and is not present uniform.
What to me to do or make?
Tell or Say your opinion, in my confused situation one more opinion for me is the extremely important!

Balashova T.L.
14.06.2004, 10:03
Evgenie, the opinion I can tell or say only after survey.

Evgenie
14.06.2004, 23:38
Thanks for the answer, but I live in Sankt-Petersburg and on survey I can not arrive.
I wrote in hope, that at your expert or practice there were the cases similar to mine. As it was found out, not at me one such problems: here above the report of the girl
Anja September, 13th 2003 00 : 20 : 22 it is exact with my signs.
Whether there were at you such cases? TO what is it all it is similar? Very much I look forward to hearing

Olja
15.06.2004, 14:07
And shitovidka just also gives sensation komka in a throat, at what at a beginning stage of development of a pathology. This or thus nervous, that is indissolubly connected with disturbance of job of a thyroid gland which should be checked both on US, and by delivery of hormones of a blood.