PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my husband a curvature of a nasal septum. Because of it or this on...

Ira
11.06.2004, 13:38
Hello!
At my husband a curvature of a nasal septum. Because of it or this a constant not recovering rhinitis. You could not prompt, she will cost how much opiratsija, what sorts and as she occurs or happens. In advance I thank.

E.J.Leshkova
12.06.2004, 22:54
At operation (podslizistaja the resection of a nasal septum or septoplastika with correction of intranasal structures or frames) leaves the bent part of a nasal septum, thus is restored nasal respiration. Operation is done or made through a nasal course, more often at local anesthesia. Anesthesia good. But then in both of a nasal course are inserted nasal wads which leave in the morning. Night with these wads is hardly transferred or carried. Cost of operation in different commercial clinics different. This operation well do or make and in usual ENTs units.

Ira
13.06.2004, 14:12
But everything, even approximately, in what sizes kollebletsja cost opiratsii?

E.J.Leshkova
14.06.2004, 08:56
In TSKB 1 at the Administrative office of the President of the Russian Federation it costs or stands 1500 $ (cost of operation and a finding in a hospital in current of five days).