PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day! In brief my situation: an adenoid disease with nezap...

Evgenie
12.06.2004, 10:57
Kind time of day!
In brief my situation: an adenoid disease from time immemorial, the throat is in bad condition practically permanent. 4 years a rhinitis - sit on Naphthyzinum. pochemu-that still helps or assists. Has almost got used, but problems with heart, the bottom pressure have begun and in general frequent illnesses or diseases (almost once a month) prevent to work normally. Last two times - from a bronchitis and an angina accepted sumamed. I am afraid "to sit down" and on it or him. Clearly, that it is necessary urgently to something to do or make eventually, further itself to start already terribly. Advise, what courses in my situation can be. Clearly, that I am not going to any more to be engaged in a selftreatment, simply it would be desirable to know what there are approaches to a problem and where in Sankt-Petersburg is better to address for the help, how much it can cost.
Many thanks.

Zlotnikov K.L.
13.06.2004, 18:11
Evgenie, in Peter I know nobody. You for the beginning should solve a problem hr. A tonsillitis, t. To. Heart can hurt or be ill;be sick from it or him first of all, be engaged with nosom-possibly at you a vasculomotor rhinitis on a background of a curvature of a septum of a nose, but this preliminary judgement further, it is necessary to look.