PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, me already zamuchal a genyantritis! Constantly go dense allocation from left...

Andrey
12.06.2004, 13:09
The doctor, me already zamuchal a genyantritis! Constantly go dense allocation from the left part of a nose. Did or made a picture in mountains. To an out-patient department, have told or said, that a puncture to do or make it is not necessary, t. To. A genyantritis not strong. Did or made a lavage, but it at all has not helped or assisted! Allocation go otkuda-that haughtily where even the lavage does not get. Allocation as went and go. The rhinitis is not present. Left and right breathe well. But sometimes happens zalozhennost, often in the morning. I already wrote here in this occasion, but I wish to specify: the matter is that in mountains. To an out-patient department concern negligently. The doctor, advise, what neobhozhimo to execute procedure of treatment that completely and finally to cure a genyantritis. That any vydeleny and signs were not in general. It is very important, only so I can check treatment at the doctor.

The doctor of an ENT V.I.Kochenov.
13.06.2004, 05:46
Any in general vydeleny from a nose at the alive person cannot be. Mucous a nose carries out the functions, humidifies or wets air, catches motes... Protects respiratory ways. The some people of allocation should periodically, especially in the mornings, to take place. To it or this it is necessary concerns philosophically. Not necessarily it is a genyantritis.