PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Prompt, please, where it is possible to hand over on the analysis mA...

Sergey
09.06.2004, 21:01
Hello, the doctor!
Prompt, please, where it is possible to hand over on the analysis a smear from pharynx, and that in my district clinic a madhouse. A direction from LORa I have.
Thanks,
Sergey With.

Doctor V.I.Kochenov
10.06.2004, 16:03
In any large hospital, an ENT to clinic. And what for, in a drink or pharynx and in norm or rate in symbiosis can and should be present raznolobraznye microorganisms and funguses. Spm the fact of their sowing yet does not speak about presence of a pathology.

Sergey
12.06.2004, 07:47
The doctor, I the sportsman, but the throat always was my weak place, and in the last pol-year, probably iz-for frequent nedosypany (children), two times had serious problems - folikuljarnuju an angina that earlier never was. Clearly, that ienja it strongly disturbs and even now I feel some dyscomfort from the left party or side of a throat.
The doctor has told or said, that at me a tonsillitis.
I can kak-nibud get rid of this trouble by own strength, and how? And if is not present, advise, plz, the nearest clinic to item of m. Komsomol - I there work.

Thanks,
Sergey With.