PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear Doctor! At me vazamotornyj a rhinitis. As well as where its or his m...

Andrey
08.06.2004, 09:06
Hello, the dear Doctor!
At me vazamotornyj a rhinitis. As well as where it or he can be cured, if I live in Peter?! I, certainly, came to you on a site, and, maybe, would enter the name to you on reception, if veins in your city!
Whether there are any ways of treatment except for cryotherapy?

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
09.06.2004, 06:07
Begin with traditional methods - intranasal novocainic blockade, it is possible with introduction of hormonal agents, all complex of a physiotherapy: inhalations, an electrophoresis.... I think, that in Peter use also ultrasonic decomposition, she gives at times good effect. At home - zakalivanie, massage and exercises for a neck. If there is an allergic component - to define or determine allergen and to spend corresponding or meeting treatment. Not bad acupuncture, influences by the therapeutic laser in a nasal cavity.

child
09.06.2004, 18:59
Hello, the doctor!
Already second time for a month I boleju-a stuffy nose, flow sopli and in a throat burns, it is difficult to breathe. Hurt and slezjatsja eyes a little. Signs are absolutely similar with previous - day for 2 begins lomit joints of arms or hand and hurt lodyshki legs or foots. Since morning I start to test a pharyngalgia for the third day, at an expectoration sticky yellowish slime is allocated, the temperature, but not high + 37, 3 rises. The general or common status disgusting, delicacy. About ten years ago at profosmotre, the doctor has told or said, that at me iskrevlena a nasal septum. But any serious troubles connected with a nose and a throat, at me was not - only the rhinitis was a little tightened or delayed, but then all again came to norm or rate. But here last 8 months after I have had been ill with a bronchitis, at me very much often began to pawn a nose, sometimes is transparent allocation. Too all time is present at a throat slime. The allergist nothing has found out in me, has advised to wash out a nose a solution for contact lenses. But also after a lavage I not pochuvtvovala appreciable improvements. Now I accept Biseptolum and I rinse a throat nastoem Calendulaes. For me it is very important to know, whether all this can vsjazano with change of a climate - last year I live in Kanade-and that you would recommend for treatment, and is simple, can be - for prophylaxis. I shall be very grateful to you. Thanks. Belief