PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Gde-that 1, 5 years ago at me have found out a genyantritis, have cleaned...

Natasha
08.06.2004, 02:22
Hello. Gde-that 1, 5 years ago at me have found out a genyantritis, have cleaned for some punctures all muck, have pierced antibiotics. In 6 months has gone to check up, have made one puncture - pus was not, only slime on the one hand. Infections began "to cling" much less often, but when I fall or be ill - I feel not strong headache. I wash out sinuses "sea" water, but I think, that even if there is no pus - the inflammation all the same remains (a genyantritis was very started because in due time on a picture the doctor it or him has not defined or determined). How it or him to treat without punctures? What antibiotics it is better and with what interval it is possible to run courses? Thankful in advance.

Jambs the ?.n.-doctor of an ENT
09.06.2004, 06:33
Prophylaxis by antibiotics in absence of a bacteriemic or bacterial infection to do or make it is impossible, t. To. Grow up steady flora. It is necessary to make computer a tomography of adnexal or additional sinuses of a nose in axial and face-to-face projections and on the basis of the received data it is possible to offer an endoscopic conservative surgery on elimination of the reasons supporting or maintaining an inflammation in a sinus.