PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Help or assist with such question. After strong cold has remained nasm...

lena
06.06.2004, 13:25
Hello. Help or assist with such question. After strong cold there was a rhinitis, but I would tell or say that the nose does not flow, and is hammered on some times, t at night. e. Passages are lent and it is impossible to breathe. I drip basically Naphthyzinum, earlier and Sanorinum and ksilenom which wrote out vrach-ENT but when has paid attention to the instruction which not everywhere it is given prochla, that it or he cannot be used at a chronic rhinitis.
The doctor suggests to pass or take place a heating, but it is necessary to do or make it every day in pol-ke, that is very inconvenient. Advise that it is possible to make and how to itself to help or assist with house conditions, there can be something from a homeopathy?

child
07.06.2004, 21:30
Aldetsin. And your problems will be solved. 3 times in day of 10 days, then 2 times in day of 10 days. And then once a day me bylotozhe most, some months were excruciated.
Can klaritin have a drink 10 more days.