PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My daughter of 5 years. In a smear from fauces obnaruzhet golden stafi...

Rimma
03.06.2004, 09:11
Hello. My daughter of 5 years. In a smear from fauces obnaruzhet a golden staphilococcus. Tell or say please, whether necessarily to accept antibiotics or there is what other treatment? Thanks.

Alain
04.06.2004, 19:11
I not the doctor, but from personal experience of treatment of the child advise hlorofillipt spirtovoj-gargles, if will not help or assist to grease a throat not dissolved or divorced hlorofilliptom (Advice or Council is received from the doctor).

Alain
06.06.2004, 11:22
Addition: it is possible all over again oil hlorofillipt-to grease a throat or to dig in or instill in a nose on 1 2 to laying on a back, then to turn with a side sideways for diffusion of butter or oil on all fauces! Utochnjaju-spirituous hlorofilliptom we did or made greasings of tonsils at chronic tonzilite and at persistent anginas! Couple of days spirituous, then oil. Helps or assists perfectly! Kills all versions of a staphilococcus! Success!

D.m.n., the doctor of the maximum or supreme categ
06.06.2004, 15:46
To spend cryotherapy of a throat and a nose. And if there is no inflammation it is not necessary any antibiotics.