PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At us very widespread problem - adenoides. Re...

Victoria
02.06.2004, 08:30
Hello, the doctor!
At us very widespread problem - adenoides. To the child of 6 years. Very much allergichnaja the girl. A constant bronchitis with astmatich. A component. One year ago the ENT looked (a finger cheerez a nasopharynx), has told or said, that for excision anything is not present. (a degree I do not remember). To address to the allergist. Addressed. Were treated. Now again addressed to LORu. Have suggested to remove adenoides which have supposedly reached or achieved the necessary sizes. Other treatment have named inexpedient without excision. In the afternoon the nose is almost always incorporated. The rhinitis does not stop never. Sleeps with the open mouth if a mouth to cover - normally at night breathes a nose. Sometimes so happens also in the afternoon. What to do or make? The girl and without that very nervous. After operation will have to treat nerves both her, and me, yes vozmozhn %

Soldatskij J.L.
03.06.2004, 12:37
Make roentgenograms of a nasopharynx and okolonosovyh sinuses, the clinical analysis of a blood, an audiogram and address to another otorinolaringologu.

July
04.06.2004, 18:52
Good afternoon! To the girl of 6 years. In May
This year were going to to delete
Adenoides. Iz-for bad analyses
Wet operation have postponed. Drank or saw the renal collecting, it has now appeared, that problems with analyses is
Congenital anomaly, t. e. Like it would be possible to borrow or occupy in adenoides. Since June
Drank or Saw IOV "Kid". Basically improvement is. But I do not know whether after summer, whether the medicine has helped or assisted. The girl is ill or sick often and fixingly. During illnesses or diseases breathes a mouth and snores at night. Adennoidy increase strongly or are strongly enlarged during illnesses or diseases and as I understand are the reason of slow convalescence. In a healthy status breathes a nose. Opinions of doctors on
To occasion of excision strongly miss. I am afraid to delete at autumn, but is not assured, that with a cold snap our problems with adenoides again will not appear. And more a question: to Us have given tap or removal from inoculations, he has already ended. If we shall be solved on
Operation - how to be with inoculations. What then to do or make in the beginning?

Soldatskij J.L.
05.06.2004, 19:32
July - all over again remove adenoides, then - in 1 2 months - inoculations