PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for the answer, but what then is a progressive method of treatment?..

Alina
03.06.2004, 09:28
Thanks for the answer, but what then is a progressive method of treatment? At me an adenoid disease, often I am ill or sick ORVI. Whether there are any effective alternatives simple to " a cutting of tonsils "?

Zlotnikov K.L.
03.06.2004, 15:11
Alina, for you progressive and effective will be that treatment which will help or assist will get rid of illness or disease the most simple and safe by. Each person demands an individual approach in everything, and in treatment especially, however the traditional medicine does not possess for today such opportunities and offers the certain average approach at the treatment, developed or produced by centuries or blepharons, on the basis of assays and mistakes or errors. If you want " any effective alternatives simple to " a cutting of tonsils " the reference or manipulation to nonconventional medicine will be in the point.

Alina
05.06.2004, 04:18
In occasion of an adenoid disease, in one hospital to me suggest to remove tonsils though analyses have shown, that while he is not reflected in heart and t. The item, in other clinic suggest to sanify, "zakachat" whether silver, whether antibiotics. How to me to choose? And than the method of cryotherapy is bad?