PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please what to do or make to me 25 years, and already the order of 7 years at me on...

Betti
03.06.2004, 08:56
Prompt please what to do or make to me 25 years, and already the order of 7 years at me it is constant voznikae a bleeding from a nose especially in the mornings and in stuffy premises or rooms

Kuharkin A.I.
03.06.2004, 14:11
Most likely at you such feature of a structure mucous and vessels of a nose, (can be vsledstvii abusings vasoconstrictive kapljachmi at chronic narusheni nasal respiration - very frequent, but not the unique reason). If you bli would be more senior logically also prepolozhit an idiopathic hypertensia. In 25 GB the probability such is not excluded, but, dostatchno pozdih its or her complications is minimal.

child
04.06.2004, 21:34
And how you stop a bleeding? The matter is that it is erroneous to think, as if it is necessary zadira thus a head. Allow a blood to leave. She will stop. Bend above a concha. At me the daddy suffered the same. When he zanimasja isolation ward, to him too so have advised. After several times he has ceased to suffer it or this. Success!