PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The doctor on the basis of a x-ray film has put me dagnoz "...

Tatyana
02.06.2004, 16:21
Hello! The doctor on the basis of a x-ray film has put me dagnoz " polipoznyj a genyantritis " and insists on operation, whether so operative treatment if no signs of a genyantritis at me are present is necessary.

The anonym
03.06.2004, 17:08
nu ecli huvcvuete ceby xorosho-to operacia podogdet.
A ecli-boli, tem-ra, i. t. d. operativnim metodom lehenie.

Mike
04.06.2004, 12:30
Hello, the Doctor!

I during half a year was disturbed with pains in the field of the top teeth at the left, in the field of an eye, a temple. I was treated at the neuropathologist in occasion of an epileptiform neuralgia, but is ineffectual.
2 days ago I have addressed to loru which has directed me on KT adnexal or additional sinuses. On the tomogram have found out strong blackout left and right gajmorrovoj sinuses, blackout in a frontal sinus and also presence of some alien or foreign substance in the basic sinus (density 23 units) After carrying out of punctures in the left sinus have found out pus, in pravoj-a cystic liquid. The doctor has advised to pass or take place course of treatment of the left sinus, and then to operate.

However, me most of all excites alien or foreign v-in in the basic sinus. On the basis of the tomogram (only) the doctor has assumed, what is it - too a cyst.

Whether you could advise me what to do or make further? How much or as far as (as you believe) my status seriously? I do not feel at present myself poloho, and after the beginning of treatment of the left sinus contain with reception of antibiotics, I feel even better.

In advance I thank for the answer,

Michael