PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. One week ago at me has put in pawn the right ear. Has warmed fitosvech...

irina
02.06.2004, 12:18
The dear doctor. One week ago at me has put in pawn the right ear. Has warmed fitosvechami, has a little passed or has a little taken place, descended or went to LORu, he has told or said, that a cerumen impaction - has washed out, for 2 days otleglo, and now the same. Pains are not present, but zalozhennost has remained. If there would be something more serious, the doctor would see? He has advised me only a compress with boric alcohol. What to me now to do or make?

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
02.06.2004, 15:03
I advise on fitosvechi time to not lose, and once again to descend or go on survey. Senrnaja the fuse sometimes after one lavage does not leave completely, and the inflammation lasts...

irina
03.06.2004, 19:36
The doctor, thanks you huge, I shall sleep, and that having read through practically all your conference at night, has solved, that at me a neuritis of an acoustical nerve (even such words has learnt or taught). You - the best, the some people at all do not respond.