PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me a question in occasion of the treatment appointed or nominated to me and in occasion of...

Elena
31.05.2004, 13:04
Hello, at me a question in occasion of the treatment appointed or nominated to me and in occasion of O.Frontita. To LORu has addressed in occasion of headaches in a frontal part in the form of pressure upon it or her (above a nose, between an eye). On a upper eyelid of eyes too presses. It occurs or happens not every day, begins in second half of day. From a nose vydeleny any is not present, catarrhal diseases hurted or was ill;was sick for a long time, the temperature is not present. As a result - have sent on a picture to exclude the Frontal sinusitis. The analysis of a blood good, in urine - fiber. Whether it is necessary to do or make a picture? What can be besides the Frontal sinusitis?
The ENT also has examined ears - hran. 2. stor. sredn. An otitis, an exacerbation on the right. The matter is that since the childhood to me put hronich. A mesotympanitis. And treatment: amoksitsillin 0.5 1 3 in day, Hidrocortizonum suspenz., UFO. Whether it is correctly appointed or nominated at a divergence of the diagnosis?

child
02.06.2004, 23:21
In objazjatelnom the order it is necessary for YOU urgently! To make a roentgen of sinuses. Only after that there can be a speech about treatment.