PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt where to address and what to do or make: year I treat a genyantritis, to...

Tatyana
31.05.2004, 11:01
Hello, prompt where to address and what to do or make: year I treat a genyantritis as the inflammation was found out has made a picture gajmor. Sinuses, have found blackout right, have made more than 10 punctures after that the doctor had an assumption that the reason gajm. There were treatments of a tooth (3 years ago), have sent to the stomatologist. Went from the doctor to the doctor yet has not solved will address to surgeons, have found out on in gajmorovoj to a sinus an alien or a foreign body (plombirovochnyj a material) under the assumption of doctors. Suggest to make lopotaniju (whether I know pravilnyj-the term) gajm. Sinuses. What to me to do or make, whether est-more bezboleznenye methods, and where? Thanks!

Mironova N.J.
01.06.2004, 06:19
Tatyana if in gajmorovoj to a sinus precisely there is an alien or a foreign body - you will not manage operation. If it simply genyantritis - communicate, I shall send test-a map and references on a homeopathy. Effektivnost-good. Yours faithfully, Natalia Jurevna, vrach-a homeopathist, altermir@mail. ru