PDA

Просмотр полной версии : P. S. - for a case history! Vlad on August, 28th 2004 20 : 45 : 40 The reference or manipulation to...

Vlad
26.05.2004, 16:19
P. S. - for a case history!
Vlad on August, 28th 2004 20 : 45 : 40
The reference or manipulation to vracham-to experts! And that who treated a genyantritis. To me 23 years in 16 years pierce a nose. Basically problems special was not before in the past to year in May it was expiated. After that at more cool weather, or a finding in a cold premise or room there is a rhinitis. Drops (type galozolina and t. Item) Help or Assist for some time (probably has already simply got used). Now the rhinitis is not present, but I feel, that I breathe not in full "course", I feel downtroddenness of a nose. That confirms the residual phenomena of a genyantritis, was at the doctor (after May bathing ) have diagnosed a chronic genyantritis. The nose washed out, antibiotics of saws, but all this simply muffled a rhinitis for a while. At once I shall tell or say (who will advise to wash out a nose) a lavage I transfer or carry very badly (once washed out so has entered an ear and an eye, that has departed only later 1, 5 2 hours). But my question consists in the following. I have read through one clause or article in the application to MYSELF the DOCTOR - special issue of the newspaper Monday your health . I result or bring literally the text: the Heading - was And there is no IT or HIM Wish to share treatment of a genyantritis. Treatment of 100 %. As treated all over again itself, then the children. A root of a cyclamen to grate. To add 1 drop of a cyclamen on 20 drops of boiled water. In a nose to dig in or instill so: In the right nostril - having turned a head to the right brachium, etc. to drip on 3 drops in each nostril. At treatment of a genyantritis by a cyclamen a session to continue 5 minutes. In 10 15 minutes of the patient starts to sneeze and cough, thus complains of fever. On the face sweat acts. The patient with the tied head put to bed. After a while dense pus is allocated. It proceeds about one day. After a session of the patient falls asleep and, having woken up, feels well. However it is necessary to remember, that all kinds of a cyclamen are considered toxicant, therefore it is necessary to handle with care with plants. . My question - whether it is dangerous? And whether it is possible to apply such way of treatment really? Also heard, there is a way of treatment konkom, but the concrete prescription is not known. I shall be very grateful, if who will tell or say. (there probably it is necessary, 5 lemons to wipe through a meat grinder and to mix with cognac.). All in advance thanks. Yours faithfully Vlad.

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Arhipov. Century on August, 30th 2004 12 : 17 : 31
Dear vlad! Genyantrites do not arise on an empty place. It is necessary to exclude the reason (a curvature of a septum of a nose? Caries of a teeth of the top jaw?, etc.). I categorically against lavages of a nose patients, complications (for example, in the form of otites) more often turn out. I recommend to seem qualified lor-to the doctor (if problems with an out-patient department there are advisory centers in hospitals where is lor-units)

ne-the doctor on August, 28th 2004 21 : 17 : 34
You know, I had the same, as at you, years with 14 up to 20. Two times a year - zalozhennost for two months and from time to time not stopping rhinitis. First some times did or made punctures, has then refused. Eventually, has got to the adequate doctor - some sessions of ultrasound, and then the laser and I have forgotten about a genyantritis.

Vlad on June, 12th 2003 19 : 04 : 59
Prompt how to cure please a genyantritis without antibiotikokov, and without a puncture of a nose. A nose pierced once 6 years ago.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Vlad on June, 13th 2003 11 : 06 : 39
On consultation, I can not arrive t. To. I live in the Nizhniy Novgorod area. Addressed to the doctor. But that he to me has registered that while helps or assists a little. Have appointed or nominated to prick "Gentomitsin", to accept antibiotics "TSefaliksin" and so forth Gentomitsin while I "do not prick" heard, that from it or him it is possible "to become deaf". I try to wash out a nose structure from scarlet, honey, a butter preliminary having dripped "galozolinom". The temperature keeps at a level 37 but happens and below, and from time to time raises or increases up to 38. Did or made a picture of a nose have put a chronic genyantritis. As I already wrote that to me pierced a nose 6 years ago, and basically I after that did not test any problems up to today's. Whether it is possible to avoid a repeated puncture?. Yours faithfully Vlad.

Zlotnikov K.L. on June, 12th 2003 23 : 55 : 21
Vlad, there is not enough information, but at an opportunity carrying out of treatment without punctures is possible or probable. For specification of your status come on consultation.

Vlad. on June, 13th 2003 11 : 12 : 44
To doctor Zlotnikov K.L.Na consultation, I can not arrive t. To. I live in the Nizhniy Novgorod area. Addressed to the doctor. But that he to me has registered that while helps or assists a little. Have appointed or nominated to prick "Gentomitsin", to accept antibiotics "TSefaliksin" and so forth Gentomitsin while I "do not prick" heard, that from it or him it is possible "to become deaf". I try to wash out a nose structure from scarlet, honey, a butter preliminary having dripped "galozolinom". The temperature keeps at a level 37 but happens and below, and from time to time raises or increases up to 38. Did or made a picture of a nose have put a chronic genyantritis. As I already wrote that to me pierced a nose 6 years ago, and basically I after that did not test any problems up to today's. Whether it is possible to avoid a repeated puncture?. Yours faithfully Vlad.

Answers:
Zlotnikov K.L. on June, 13th 2003 11 : 37 : 42
Vlad., can wash out a nose and sinuses independently as YOU do or make, only the basis rasvora should be 1 % r-r table salt, and there add soda, an iodine, an aloe, etc. Pour r-r in pialu, immerse a nose, and start to lift slowly a level while that to not be felt in a throat then hold the breath, take out a nose from water and release or let off a liquid in a nose. Repeat 3 times, preliminary drip in a nose Naphthyzinum.

Diana
28.05.2004, 17:16
About a cyclamen so anybody of anything also has not responded, and it would be desirable to esteem opinion of the expert really. I subtracted or deducted more sparing prescription: to mix 1 to a teaspoon of juice of a cyclamen, an aloe, kalanhoe, an onion and honey. There to add a spoon of ointment Vishnevskogo (I tried to add it or her, but she kotegoricheski refuses to mix up or be admixed with juices, it is separated. Has done without some ointment). Of this admixture to do or make turundochki in a nose on 30 mines in day within 20 days. I have made 7 days, like a nose it is hardly better, but we shall look or see what effect will be in 20 days.