PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 27 years. At me a following bouquet of signs: continuous neg...

Igor
28.05.2004, 10:15
Hello! To me of 27 years. At me a following bouquet of signs: the continuous quiet sonitus (more than month), sometimes with squeak, "pawns" ears (for about a week), mucous roto-and nasopharynxes is slightly inflamed ("pawns" a nose, in a throat - importunately sitting slime), sometimes aches a bit in temporal area. Neither the throat, nor ears do not hurt, temperature normal, pressure - too. To it or this I shall add, that a second year I get on with VSD (on cardial type) with shaking or amazing;tremendous meteochuvstvitelnostju, and about two months ago to me set a cervical vertebra (then three weeks hurted or were ill;were sick a head and eyes). Becomes ripe a question: the signs described in the beginning can be carried to displays of a dystonia on a background of manipulation (a shake-up of vessels of a brain) or this catarrh of an eustachian tube - disturbance of its or her aeration (as consequence or investigation of a seasonal inflammation mucous)? Whether it is necessary to expect gradual convalescence or it is necessary to treat these "aural" problems. If it is possible or probable, give, please, the answer which is distinct from " you should address to... "

Soldatskij J.L.
28.05.2004, 14:16
opisanye you signs can be caused or called by both diseases. Is better, if you vse-taki address to the doctor, is better - otonevrologu, for example, in institute Burdenko,