PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Each time when starts to hurt or be ill;be sick me a throat, I drink hot...

Inna
23.05.2004, 17:33
Hello!
Each time when starts to hurt or be ill;be sick me a throat, I drink hot water in which I put some lobes of a lemon. Always it helped or assisted me - some cups in day, and the throat absolutely ceases to hurt or be ill;be sick.
But recently on one site about health I have read through, that at cold, at a pharyngalgia it is necessary to drink milk with soda or with mineral water, but not in which case it is impossible to drink acidic or very hot water.
Whether tell or say, please, so it? In fact it always very much helped or assisted me! Why it is impossible to drink hot water?
In advance thanks!

Elena
24.05.2004, 15:43
I too during colds prepare myself and children "lemonade", very good effect. - moemomu, it is necessary to accept that helps or assists.

Zlotnikov K.L.
24.05.2004, 22:57
Inna, each person is individuality in all senses, therefore and treatment should be selected individually. That for one horosho-for another it can appear lethal. Vyvod-are treated by that helps or assists YOU.