PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. Doctors, I repeat the question from 26.02. On which pochemu-that not the answer...

Victoria
18.05.2004, 21:59
Uv. Doctors, I repeat the question from 26.02. To which pochemu-that have not responded:
Hello! In December I have strongly caught a cold, and as oslozhenie pravostronny an acute genyantritis. Rengenografichesky the picture has shown a curvature of a nasal septum. Have spent treatment, it became easier. To a word, an exacerbation of a genyantritis at me any more first time. But business has not reached the chronic form yet. And here sechas the inflammation again begins. The doctor recommends me to lay down on operation to correct a septum. Speaks that operation do not manage and what to tighten or delay it is not necessary, it is more complex or difficult further. Advise please as to me to be? And one more question: before I thought about rinooplastike (to truncate an end of a nose a little). Whether It is possible to do or make these two operations at once? Or vse-taki it is necessary to do or make a rhinoplasty later? Though, certainly, probably, that after the first operation I already anything with the nose to do or make I shall not want.

Sputskaja L.E.
22.05.2004, 05:14
Victoria, I advise you to be solved on this operation. She is called " podslizistaja a septectomy of a nose ", is malotravmatichnym an intervention, hospitalization in occasion of this operation makes, as a rule, 6 7 days. The matter is that the reason of a genyantritis, as well as other diseases, can be a curvature of a septum.

Balashova T.L.
24.05.2004, 08:50
Victoria, certainly, it is necessary to do or make two operations at once. If want, can come to us, our unit is engaged in such operations, is turned out huge experience. Ph. for information or inquiries - 504 21 44