PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I esteemed questions and answers and I see that mine probleme-it only mine. Already d...

Marina
19.05.2004, 19:21
I esteemed questions and answers and I see that mine probleme-it only mine.
Already the nutrition in tonsils twice jams. First time I thought, what is it cold, and not so it disturbed and has addressed to the doctor in 6 months it (is a shame). The doctor has removed, and in couple of weeks again. Has removed itself. And yesterday after meal tested a strange feeling of presence komka in a throat. The nutrition passed or took place without problems. The eructation helped or assisted only (be sorry), simply there was a few or a little;little bit air.
It can is connected with digestion either a nervous parentage or a throat. neznaju what part ogranizma to study or investigate?
Many your patients iz-for a boundary write to you on russki latin letters. Direct or refer them to me and I shall explain as to establish or install Russian text in komptere. It will borrow or occupy 2 sec.

Kuharkin A.I.
21.05.2004, 06:42
Visit to LORu nevredit that sncht or to confirm suspicions about local process. But, I wish to note, that is very similar on klasschichesky the Globe isterikus - a sign of a neurosis.

Marina
22.05.2004, 08:05
Dear doctor! Thanks for your answer.
I only would like utochnit-Jamming of peep in tonsils is too a sign nervoza?
If so it is strange, that the local doctor has not mentioned also with a word about it or this. Though it is similar to them.
To you it is very grateful.

Marina
23.05.2004, 19:16
Dear doctor! Thanks for your answer.
I only would like utochnit-Jamming of peep in tonsils is too a sign nervoza?
If so it is strange, that the local doctor has not mentioned also with a word about it or this. Though it is similar to them.
To you it is very grateful.