PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me have made 11 punctures and offer operation, though pus nemno...

Maria
21.05.2004, 13:22
Hello. To me have made 11 punctures and offer operation though suppurating it is a little (at me a genyantritis a minimum about 99 years, any of 2 h doctors to a picture has told or said to nothing, while now "has not secured" also the third doctor very much was surprised, that else in 99 year to me have told or said nothing). At me pressure to be solved on operation very difficultly. Tell or say, what you advise (polihlorvinilovaja the tube) is is done or made in hospital and whether it can be alternative of operation? And more a question: whether there is any inspection which after 11 punctures can show where (in what sinuses) and how much remains pus (for example, KT or US), or to learn or find out is impossible. In advance it is very grateful.

D.m.n. V.I.Kochenov.
22.05.2004, 08:04
Trubtsatyj drains it is possible even ambulatoreno to enter into a sinus, to fill its or his end in a nose. And within day some times or to come on lavages and introduction of medicines, or nekotorey patients do or make lavages of independently house. Irrigations medicines through a drainage can be long - we put a dropper with a medicine and it drips in a sinus longly. However all this nevertheless not always eliminates or erases;removes the reason of a genyantritis - narrowing estetstvennogo anastomosises between a sinus and a nose. In fact the basic purpose of operation frequently not only to remove gnorj, to scrape out the inflamed mucosa, and to create a new aperture from a sinus in a nose - to impose sosuste. Ksitati it mozheno sdeldat and endonazalno without razreshchza under gubojju is gentle and malotravmatichno. All the methods listed by you give a lot of information about with ostojanii adnexal or additional sinuses of a nose, pozvooljajut to judge presence of pus. Absolute indications to operation - disturbance of outflow of pus cheorez a natural anastomosis and menacing purulent oslozhdnenija (intraorbital, intracranial) then to argue it is not necessary.