PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the son (7) - a tracheitis. Does not sleep the second week. How to treat? Whether it is possible or probable...

Lily
05.05.2004, 05:19
At the son (7) - a tracheitis. Does not sleep the second week.
How to treat? Whether prophylaxis is possible or probable? Thanks.

Lily
06.05.2004, 20:08
At the son (7 years) - a tracheitis. Does not sleep the second week.
How to treat? Whether prophylaxis is possible or probable? Thanks.

Kuharkin A.I.
10.05.2004, 16:01
Now while there is a speech not to prophylaxis. And about active treatment. Actually, it also will be prophylaxis of relapses. A tracheitis after a virus infection or primary? A basis in any case - antibacterial therapy, it is optimum if there are indications for local, simptomatichekaja therapy, m.. + fiziolechenie. And if it not a unique case of a fixing or lingering tracheitis it is necessary razbiratsja with the reasons which poddrezhivajut the inflammation. I have vvid not tolk oslabost immunoj systems, but also vozmozhnyenarushenija from a nose and a nasopharynx.

irina
11.05.2004, 22:14
Dear Lily. Now it is necessary to remove or take off vosspalenie, and prophylaxis of your disease is and these are natural preparations with which it is possible to remove or take off and an inflammation not having brought harm to an organism.

LILY
13.05.2004, 04:13
MANY THANKS! A tracheitis put first time, but is ill or sick very much often with tussis up to a vomiting. How to remove or take off vos
palenie? What to do or make further. Help or assist.

LILY
15.05.2004, 18:44
MANY THANKS! A tracheitis put first time, but is ill or sick very much often with tussis up to a vomiting. How to remove or take off vos

LILY
16.05.2004, 02:27

The anonym
16.05.2004, 09:25
Tussis with a vomiting? Whether kokljushch it? Or parakokljush?

Lily
19.05.2004, 18:29
I do not know. In fact experts looked, have put a tracheitis. From kokljusha inoculations are not present. He kashleet always
With a vomiting.