PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please what signs at sinusida?...

Hope
13.05.2004, 11:34
Tell or Say please what signs at sinusida?

BME
14.05.2004, 00:47
Look or See in the encyclopedia
http: // www. farmo. ru/encik/index. shtml

Hope
14.05.2004, 18:14
But there there is no this disease: (

hhh
16.05.2004, 09:43
Sinusid - such disease is not present, there is a sinusitis or a sinuitis.

Hope
17.05.2004, 01:43
Thanks that have prompted as is correctly written the Sinusitis, but I so plainly and have not learned or have not found out anything. How this disease is shown? What signs? At me constantly pawns a nose so, that I cannot sigh, I am rescueed or saved;salvaged only by Naphthyzinum, to the doctor did not go. All this nightmare proceeds 2 years. One person kak-that has told or said, what is it at me the Sinusitis. Here I also wish to learn or find out what signs from the Sinusitis?

xxx
18.05.2004, 00:31
Naphthyzinum you will not be rescueed or saved, especially by it or him, and other vasoconstrictive drops longly to use it is impossible, accustoming develops and it is possible to earn a chronic rhinitis. The nose at you can breathes because you are sick, that is why that constantly drip in a nose. To the doctor go immediately, and the information on a sinusitis and not only will find on http: // lor. ru/gaimorit. htm
And gradually to wean from drops, I for example do or make so: a dose of a preparation gradually I reduce by addition in a vial or flask with drops of boiled water (still it is possible to use r-r sodium of Sodium chloridum is a normal saline solution, is on sale in drugstores in ampoules under the name isotonic r-r sodium of Sodium chloridum). First in the ratio 5 : 1, t. e. For example in 5 drops I add 1 ml waters, in 3 4 days in same butylek 1 more ml waters, etc. Concentration of active substance in a solution gradually decreases, and you will feel, that drops all the same help or assist and to drip soon is necessary less often, and then and at all can refuse them. This method and not absolutely correct from the point of view of medicine can, but he has helped or assisted me. Whenever possible, try to not use at all drops (if certainly is not present separated of a nose): helps or assists " to open a nose " if from warm premise or room to leave in cool or (less often) on the contrary. And the allergy on something can at you? Happens such if there is a cat in the house or other animals. To be checked up it is necessary! At lora or the allergist.

Andrey
19.05.2004, 01:34
Hope, do not worry - that you describe not a sinusitis (an inflammation of SINUSES). In your case there is an edema mucous nasal COURSES (rhinitis).
Differential diagnostics (to search for the reason) is easier for spending at survey, it is better during the moment of "exacerbation". In advance be adjusted or set up on long treatment (weeks).