PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I very much often am ill or sick ORZ! I Know, it is what is it very harmful (...

Katya
16.05.2004, 08:06
Hello the doctor! I very much often am ill or sick ORZ! I Know, it is what is it very harmful (I can do or make nothing, it is very disgusting to sleep with a stuffy or bunged-up nose!!!!!), but constantly I use the different preparations which are removing or are taking out zalozhennost of a nose (nazol, noksprej, etc.), a throat, tussis I I try to treat more national agents. Treatment proceeds very long time. As soon as I shall be taken off or shall recover, literally through paru-a three of months cold again begins, the throat, a rhinitis and other "charm" hurts! Advise please, whether it is possible kak-to conduct that prophylaxis ORZ, that even not so often to hurt or be ill;be sick not speaking about in general to forget, that such cold! As I professionally sing, cold very much prevents to be engaged in liked business, and sometimes it appears at all by the way on tours! Thanks in advance for the help!

Balashova T.L.
18.05.2004, 16:19
Katya, is necessary to you the help of the immunologist.