PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The frontal sinusitis was found out in my husband. Operetivnoe vmeshatnlstvo it is excluded. On...

natalja
13.05.2004, 10:32
The frontal sinusitis was found out in my husband. Operetivnoe vmeshatnlstvo it is excluded. Have advised laser treatment. Delay in the beginning is how much dangerous carrying out of the given procedures. Than it threatens
In advance thanks.

Zlotnikov K.L.
14.05.2004, 21:38
Natalia, mass voprosov-what form of a frontal sinusitis?, what disturbs your husband?, why operative treatment is excluded?, without it or this it is difficult komentirovat a situation. Frontit-I would name unpleasant enough disease, and by way of treatment (it is more difficult to treat nezhli other sinusitises, and by way of development of complications, therefore the earlier will begin treatment, the it will be better. In occasion of lazera-if a frontal sinusitis acute and purulent I doubt of efficiency of this method, t. To. In this case it is necessary to give outflow of pus from a sinus, and can make it a laser irradiation the big question.