PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it can be?

Akustik
07.05.2004, 14:28
Hello!
About 3 weeks ago there was a small low-frequency hum in the left ear, depression of hearing on low frequencies, and also one more effect: sounds on some frequencies "are duplicated", i.e. the left ear perceives not only the basic tone, but also displaced on frequency. When music plays, there is a sensation, that someone false whistles it or her. Also hooter from a telephone tube seems in the left ear displaced on frequency (and slightly deformed or distorted) in comparison by that perceives right. Any zalozhennostej in an ear and giddinesses I do not feel.
These phenomena are changeable. They completely vanished for 3 days, decreased, increased or enlarged, changed, etc. as a whole becomes worse not.
Firstly thought, what is it a cerumen impaction. Descended or went to loru, he has really seen a fuse; has removed, but nothing has exchanged.
Another has ENT sent me on audiologic inspection. It has shown on the left ear ascending type of a curve, with normal osteal conduction (in fact she shows a dotted line?) and lowered approximately on 10 air in the field of low frequencies. With the top frequencies all is absolutely normal.
Any pathologies of an external ear, acoustical pipe (pimpochku from any device in an ear inserted) have not found.
The doctor has put " initial displays NST (not iskl. Vascular something there - handwriting illegible) " also has appointed or nominated valerjanku and betaserk, has advised to worry less, etc. And also has directed to the neuropathologist. Has told or said supposedly come in 2 weeks, we shall look or see dynamics or changes.
But I " am am tormented with vague doubts ". Why NST, if osteal conduction normal? Could notice the doctor of it or this? And at NST high frequencies would usually first of all suffer... (I not the physician, but on tops has picked up vsjakogo.:)) Or I do not understand something?
Whether it is necessary to drink betaserk? Whether there can be all it the residual phenomena from a cerumen impaction? (I Repent, to last doctor about it or her nothing has told or said - has forgotten.)
Any acute rhinites-tussis had no very much for a long time...
What is it your way can be?
In advance thanks!

Akustik
07.05.2004, 18:50
And here has still recollected. About two-rub or -three months ago to me some times "blew or insufflated" a neck (it was sick it or her to turn), has then passed or has then taken place. Can, indeed something vascular?
And more it is a little about itself - 30 years, I work basically behind a computer.

Berl
08.05.2004, 00:40
Greetings, Akustik.
Has seen the report on a familiar subject and has decided to respond.

It is thought for secure first of all to you will not damage or injure;hurt more complex inspection of an ear + an electrocardiogram and analyses different.

Because if the hearing suddenly will begin will be sharp to decrease at you no more than four-five days to begin treatment, differently to an ear tryndets.

About itself: 36 years, job basically behind a computer on mnogu hours. On the first education - akustik:))

I just have discharged from hospital where has spent more weeks of an intensive care with acute NST (one ear have given up for two days completely), the hearing seems was restored - hums while have remained, further we shall look or see that will be.
Now doctors recommended to reduce sharply sitting at the monitor (speak somehow influences vessels).

In Moscow it is possible to address in 52-nd mountains. Hospital, otd. Surdologies.

Akustik
08.05.2004, 21:48
Berl , greetings to the colleague!:) and you had similar phenomena before the hearing began to vanish sharply? Or at you it has begun " without preventions or warnings "?

Today in the morning, having a shave, I have involuntarily repeated " putting off or taking out of an audiogram ". I use the electrorazor, the spectrum of a sound from which is rather rich.:) and so, I have paid attention that if to bring the razor to the left ear, in a spectrum obviously there are no low frequencies. When I strong press the razor to a cheekbone, all low frequencies appear, and the sound becomes precisely same, as at pressing the razor to the right cheek. Ear for music at me good (and how can be differently at Acoustics?:)), therefore I precisely feel these things...
Or the sound can reach through bones of a skull receptors of other ear?

In any case, after holidays I am going to to come to see another lora...

Akustik
09.05.2004, 23:23
As gritsja, " with myself I conduct conversation "...:)

Today there was next "modification" from among what I mentioned in the first post. And precisely same at me already was - on the last holidays.
In the middle of day the ear is strong enough was combed whence from within, hum practically was gone, low frequencies have appeared in full. "Duplication" remains, but became another: it began to be given on lower frequencies - such "bubnezh" at sounds of a voice and to him similar.
It was in the same way scratched and last time when the ear passed in this status. However, then for time there was very high-pitched or high-frequency hum, like chirring a grasshopper, then was gone. This time anything similar. Last time this status has held on day two-rub or -three, has then returned back...

The first doctor
11.05.2004, 16:57
In your situation an ear, certainly, it is necessary to look personally. To build correspondence predpolozhdenija ungrateful or thankless business. Try to seem to other ENTs-doctors. One head well, and is a little bit better.

barbados
12.05.2004, 11:01
Greetings, Akustik! In reply to your question: before the hearing has disappeared there were no similar phenomena. Simply first it was switched off painlessly percent or interests on 70 (as though the ear has put in pawn), and to morning of other day it was disconnected or was switched-off in general.

In any case - complex (and not just) inspection in surdologicheskom unit of any hospital will not damage or injure;hurt putting off or taking out of an audiogram.

52-nd mountains. The hospital (on m.) - at all the most comfortable, however, as my ear now hears the October field, though and with weak chirring, I shall risk to offer.

As has shown dialogue with colleagues through illness, the majority of " aural mucks ", except for acute statuses (a tablet, a dropper, nyxes), are treated basically by an operative measure if the acoustical nerve is alive.

By the way shortly before illness or disease - me too has a little blown, at all has not noticed, and as has left...

Akustik
12.05.2004, 12:57
Dear the First doctor ! And what, actually, you in an ear hope to find out?:) in view of a yesterday's campaign to one more loru (to a word, considered one of the best in mine almost polutoramillionnom city) it or he was looked" or seen" already by four experts. Anything worthy, alas, have not found.:)
And I in this branch have described the symptomatology, perhaps, even more in detail, than someone from doctors whom met personally so at them was at all more information, than at you.;) so I also hope for " your head " in the same way, as well as on the others. Four it is good, and five it is even better.:)
The another matter if you consider or count, what my case demands additional researches and analyses how advises Berl (by the way, " barbados " is a glitch? To me, nezarigistrovannomu, have just suggested to send the report on behalf of certain Olechki :)).