PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I wrote here on January, 9th. I shall remind, at me an adenoid disease. You from...

Ilya
07.05.2004, 10:27
The doctor, I wrote here on January, 9th. I shall remind, at me an adenoid disease. You have responded what to warm up a throat a ultraviolet is unsafe. Whether it is possible to learn or find out, than it threatens? Vse-taki it was registered by the doctor. And more pair questions. It is how much possible to tighten or delay with treatment. For example, couple of weeks is much, or it is possible to wait nevertheless? And how much course of treatment approximately can last? You also could not describe signs of cardial rheumatic disease? The matter is that at me just gde-that one month ago poshalivalo heart - sometimes nylo without the reason, even in rest. And can, and especially in rest. Sometimes from a rhythm got off, besides, more likely in rest. In advance I thank

Kuharkin A.I.
10.05.2004, 23:56
Nakrushenie a rhythm is an attribute revmakardit. neobjazaetlno. That is unequivocal at you he uzheest, but it is its or his attribute. About a ultraviolet - envy from a stage of process, iesli nazanchil the doctor - meant has considered or has counted;has read out safe and useful.