PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! I during half a year was disturbed with pains in obla...

Michael
10.05.2004, 19:02
Hello, the Doctor!

I during half a year was disturbed with pains in the field of the top teeth at the left, in the field of an eye, a temple. I was treated at the neuropathologist in occasion of an epileptiform neuralgia, but is ineffectual.
2 days ago I have addressed to loru which has directed me on KT adnexal or additional sinuses. On the tomogram have found out strong blackout left and right gajmorrovoj sinuses, blackout in a frontal sinus and also presence of some alien or foreign substance in the basic sinus (density 23 units) After carrying out of punctures in the left sinus have found out pus, in pravoj-a cystic liquid. The doctor has advised to pass or take place course of treatment of the left sinus, and then to operate.

However, me most of all excites alien or foreign v-in in the basic sinus. On the basis of the tomogram (only) the doctor has assumed, what is it - too a cyst.

Whether you could advise me what to do or make further? How much or as far as (as you believe) my status seriously? I do not feel at present myself poloho, and after the beginning of treatment of the left sinus contain with reception of antibiotics, I feel even better.

In advance I thank for the answer,

Michael

Toropov Evgenie Nikolaevich
10.05.2004, 22:17
Dear Michael,
Precisely enough to tell or say how much or as far as at you a serious pathology in the basic sinus it is possible only having made KT through odin-two months and to compare results of research - it will vary "something" or not. And voobshche-that there can be and a banal phlebolith - a stone formed in a venous vessel. Main that repeated research has been executed on the same KT, as the first.
Manager. Surgical stomat. Unit KB-119
Toropov E.N.