PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please, there are no more forces to suffer or bear! On August, 31st at me has appeared bo...

Elena
05.05.2004, 18:58
Help or Assist please, there are no more forces to suffer or bear! On August, 31st I had a pain in the left ear, I have bought or purchased camphoric or camphor alcohol and did or made wads. Has helped or assisted but not for a long time, there was the strongest attack at night, my young man has caused or called fast and have gone in 1 ju Town. There the ENT has registered following medicines:
1. Augmentin 1./2
2. Lineks 2./3
3. Klaritin 1 tab/1 time
4. Atipaks 10./3
Unfortunately does not help or assist, the pain usilivaetsja and now still aches a bit a throat above and hardly below an ear, to touch it is impossible. I drink anesthetizing Nurofen, only it snizhet an intolerable pain.
Simptomy-the Habit spasm in an ear, a cutting pain and sensation, something pokapyvaet. I nemogu to lay down in hospital at me there is no insurance, I can pay consultation but forces are not present already to go. I feel, that to me remain not for long...

Zlotnikov K.L.
09.05.2004, 08:34
Elena, it is necessary to look. There are two variants: to call a doctor on the house (there are such paid services), or to address to the expert independently, as you already dnlali.