PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. In the past to a year in the summer at me was 2 uh foreign otid. I prieh...

Michael
07.05.2004, 11:53
Hello. In the past to a year in the summer at me was 2 uh foreign otid. I have arrived to hospital and to me have registered medicines. But according to the doctor which the doctor treated me in the autumn of the same year " was drunk " vobshchem me fur-trees vylichili (nyxes different) This summer I bathed on the sea and dived much. In consequence or investigation of it or this at me was chiry and atid in the right ear. I lichilsja and after a while chiry have passed or have taken place also an ear like would began to hear normally. But on September, 1st I have washed up a head and in an ear visible there was a water and I had doubts on the bill of hearing. Prompt that it is necessary to do or make that otid has not passed in chronic and how to avoid illness or disease in the next summer. If it is possible the answer produblirujte on e-mail: mikles@mail. od. ua Thankful in advance!!!

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
08.05.2004, 15:40
I THINK AFTER ALL TREATMENTS there was a CRUST ON the TYMPANIC MEMBRANE or EARDRUM. After polpadanija waters she inflates, the hearing worsens. It is necessary otomikroskopija and clearing of an osteal department of acoustical passage. Prophylaxis of furuncles - stimulation of immunity, a course detoks, antioks from Vision/