PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, at me here what problem. Approximately one month ago I have found out at...

Svetlana
07.05.2004, 10:43
Good afternoon, at me here what problem. Approximately one month ago I have found out in myself, that at walking I hear at myself in a head as though given steps. Firstly has not given to it or this value or meaning;importance and has thought, that can be davlennie (it at me lowered) and soon will pass or take place, but changes any were not, and what or vospoleny in ears did not feel, it was simple in the right ear is incorporated more, than left and all. Then gde-in two week I have caught a cold that and there was a rhinitis, a rhinitis I has cured, but has remained all tazhe zalozhennost in ears and more was added a nasonnement in a voice though the rhinitis already is not present. After the reference or manipulation to the doctor (approximately after three weeks of all of it or this) he has told or said, that at me a tubo-otitis though ears did not hurt or be ill;be sick me, and are simply incorporated. Drops in ears any to me has not registered, has told or said, that it is necessary to drip in a nose Protargolum and more I go on physiotherapeutic procedures on ears (something of type of an electrophoresis, is exact not zanju as it is called). Has made 5 sessions, I drip in a nose, changes in general any, only now has increased nojushchaja a pain in ears, seldom but happens. Prompt please that to me to do or make further. Probably iz-for untimely references or manipulations to the doctor at me already started form, but it in fact is possible nevertheless as that to cure, but how? And more tell or say please, whether in common treatment of a tubo-otitis with treatment of gynecologic illnesses or diseases, in particular an endometriosis. I simply would like to lay down in hospital for treatment, but the treating ENT has told or said, that in the given situations it is necessary to be cautious. And how you think? In advance thanks.

The doctor of an ENT V.I.Kochenov.
08.05.2004, 12:22
If you like to clean ears, that, vozmodzhno, at you sulfuric clumps at a tympanic membrane or an eardrum - and all!? So often happens, then own voice, steps, etc. are audible more loudly. It is not obligatory tubotit though I do not exclude it or this. At tuboitite it is not counter-indicative any physiotherapy. In a nose it is better vasoconstrictive and gorrmonalnye sreds tva (in fact a short of disease - an edema in sluhovoj to a pipe). Insufflations acoustical