PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, the doctor, than is better to treat a chronic pharyngitis? I Am excruciated with it or him...

Natalia
05.05.2004, 16:14
Prompt, the doctor, than is better to treat a chronic pharyngitis? I Am excruciated with it or him already half a year, one month ago on prophylactic medical examination have diagnosed, but the medicines ordered by the doctor have not brought any advantage or benefit. Vsenarodno-liked national agents too do not help or assist. What to do or make?

The anonym
06.05.2004, 16:56
Natalia, treatment depends on the form of a pharyngitis and the reasons, its or his caused or called. Without survey to tell or say it is precisely impossible, but very much often the pharyngitis develops on a background of diseases of a stomach. Dr. Zlotnikov K.L.

The anonym
08.05.2004, 00:17
Owing to prophylactic medical examination it was found out, that diseases of a stomach are not present. For my reasons the pharyngitis has appeared owing to abusing of milk from a refrigeration cabinet. And no morbid sensations are present, simply dryness in a throat and little bit inflamed lymphonoduses. From peeped in a card: there is any istonchennaja a wall. From medicines accepted astrasept, Falimintum, geksoral-a spray, rinsed or gargled a camomile and hlorofillitom. Can will advise something?

child
08.05.2004, 08:09
Natalia, a pharyngitis as independent disease, happens very seldom. I think, that for the decision the additional information from you is required: age, peranesennye illnesses or diseases..., koroche-high-grade survey. If zhelaete-come on consultation. Dr. Zlotnikov K.L.