PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdraste! To me 18. Sometimes (often) there is a desire to sigh more deeply, but...

Vladislav
07.05.2004, 07:00
Zdraste! To me 18. Sometimes (often) there is a desire to sigh more deeply, but not always it turns out from the first. Iz-for it or this, especially when I inhale deeply, through force the throat strongly hurts, and the voice varies, iz-for it or this some days I can not normally speak (a throat hurts).
Tried to not inhale, but sometimes forgot, after 20 50 successively such "inspirations" and the throat starts to hurt or be ill;be sick.
With what it is connected? What to do or make?
Can it is necessary play more in football or on velike to go for a drive, and that last year in general to sports did not touch? What do you think?
Recently I am am excited very much with my voice. Mum speaks, the voice, but - to mine this all iz-for illnesses or diseases of a throat what is it is simply fractured. Because sometimes he normal, and sometimes squeaky or on the contrary, too low. I am ill or sick nearby pol-year, all this time hurted or was ill;was sick uzhzhasno, but now as I have told or said, I try to inhale normally, I eat acute, does not hurt almost, except for as see above. And here, what most of all me disturbs, whether the voice iz-for long illnesses or diseases or when I shall completely be taken off or completely recover all could exchange will be by way of?
Further... In a throat sometimes appears very unpleasant sensations: that, like kakojto a smell kak-as if there something is, but in osnovom this smell - fu as it is unpleasant, and, usually when it is felt, with a voice too not all by way of.
Then, happens, something such accumulates if to press in district of a neck, and to try to swallow, as though something cooling (I do not know delirium likely, but I write how is). Looked, on a back wall after that it is a lot of something white.
I do not know, this everything can, silly, but I write everything, and you look, that here bosh and that is not present. If something is not clear, ask, - I shall specify. Thanks!

Vladislav
08.05.2004, 02:03
Yes, in a nose, like, too like as any smell, sometimes. Here, - to mine, especially, when you smell alcohol, at once I shall tell or say - I do not drink, I do not smoke.